What is Whey Protein?
Whey Protein is a byproduct of cheese and during the processing of cheese it is collected as leftover part.
Whey protein gives many benefits some of them are:
- Helps in muscle tissues recovery
- Helps in muscle building
- Increase the immunity power
- Treatment of diseases
Whey Protein is uses as a dietary supplement and helps in muscle building and its growth. Study Shows that whey protein contains 9 essential amino acids and is low in lactose content.
Whey Protein consist of following parts (a) amino acids and is low in lactose content (b) Alpha-lactalbumin (c) Bovine serum albumin (d) Immunoglobins
Composition of Whey Protein:
Whey Protein Consist of globular protein. In case of cow milk, whey protein composition is only 20 % while casein protein composition is 80%.The protein fraction in whey is 10% of the total dry solids in whey. Protein is a mixture of beta-lactoglobulin (~65%), alpha-lactalbumin (~25%), bovine serum albumin (~8%)(see also serum albumin), and immunoglobulins. These are soluble in their native forms, independent of pH.
Muscle Building with Whey Protein:
Study Shows following benefits of Whey Protein on Health:
- Increase the Body Mass
- Increase the strength
- Increase the muscle tissue recovery time
- Increase the stamina
Effect of Whey Protein on Health:
Following are the key health related effect by whey Protein intake.
- Amino Acid as a part of Whey Protein could reduce the risk of Heart Attack.
- Amino Acid as a part of Whey Protein could reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer.
- By taking cysteine in the diet may have little effect on glutathione synthesis.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant that defends the body against free radical damage and some toxins
Overall , Whey Protein is good source of pure protein which helps in quick muscle tissues repair and muscle building. Excessive intake of whey protein can create the health related issue.
Checkout the full range of Whey Protein at Khelmart.com